Monday, November 12, 2007

Suburban Inspirations









These are photos of a retail park that was built in West Olympia over a year ago. They are still empty. Thanks to suburban development, we now have these colorful post mod buildings to look at instead of ugly undeveloped land.

I added the captions. I think I might print off posters and hang them up around town and maybe hand them out to real estate firms. I feel as a community we really need to support the expansion and growth of our town. Not only does it create more jobs and more affordable living for families, but it also makes our town look en vogue with beautiful architecture. Making motivational posters such as these is just one of the many ways you can take part in supporting your community. If you have trouble coming up with an original idea, just email me and I will provide one for you.

No comments: